 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 225
224  |  226
Subject:
Beach Party and Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:23:50 GMT

August 2004 Beach Party
Location: Torrey Pines State Beach http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=658
August 28, 2004 |Meeting (Full Club) |Daniel Pearson |Public
Event Tools: Edit |Delete

For the first time ever, the SCLTC has decided to have a Beach Party!

It will be at Torrey Pines State Beach in San Diego (just South of Del
Mar).
I'll be there by 10 am on Saturday Aug 28th and we will stay until we
have
had too much sun. The North Beach Parking lot is accessible from Carmel
Valley Road the first Interstate 5 exit north of the I 805 & 5 merge
(or
split depending on your perspective). There is supposed to be a $6 fee
per
car to use the Parking lot, though Mat says he rarely has to pay it. If
you
are lucky enough to find parking on PCH, you can park there for free.

Bring your own picnic lunch and bring something to share. You will also
want
sunscreen!

We will have some meeting activities when everyone arrives... hopefully
that
will be before noon.

All members, future members, and their families are invited to attend.

If you are not a club member, but are interested in joining, or just need more
info, contact Daniel Pearson <dan@scltc.org>

<http://www.scltc.org/pages/news/welcome.asp>