 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 192
    Re: Pictures!... SCLTC at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum —Thomas Michon
   (...) Maybe I should have stated a few facts first =). All eight elevators go up and down, and distinctly stop at floors on their automated routines. Many thanks go to Jeff Elliott, our newest club member, for writing the software to make them work. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

        Re: Pictures!... SCLTC at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum —Josh Baakko
   (...) You can thank Tom, Clark & I (well Toms freind also...) for the Restaurant, & thank tom for the 300 some odd cats swarming the layout;-)... Josh I recognize a lot from old shows, and a lot of things seem (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)