 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 122
Re: Pirates Festival at Mission San Juan Capistrano
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 15:52:26 GMT

Cross posting the attached announcement.

Ray

In lugnet.pirates, Ray Silva writes:
A couple of members from the SCLTC (Southern California LEGO Train Club),
Dan Drew and Ray Silva, had a small Pirate-theme layout which was displayed
at the Pirate Festival at the Mission in San Juan Capistrano, CA.  It
featured Dan's Mission Church and surrounding buildings located near Ray's
"California Coast."  It was our depiction of a Pirate Raid that actually
occured at the Mission San Juan Capistrano in 1818.

We have pictures posted on both of our Brickshelf pages.  Links to
them are:

Dan's pictures are at:

Ray's pictures are at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27549 .