 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 60
Re: Meetings / Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:05:57 GMT

Well I'm here in Holland Mich, but it seems like everyone is busy with other
things.  Oh well.

If you're ever in Eastern Mass, post something to NELUG and I'm sure we'll
be able to get a meeting together fairly quickly.

Jonathan

In lugnet.trains.org.niltc, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.trains.org.niltc, Jason Spears writes:
Ok, so who all is interested in a multi-club meeting?

I'm in.

Since there doesn't seem to be an overwhelming interest and family plans
seem to crop up on Easter weekend; I will have to cancel my participation in
any event may or may not happen.

-Jason