 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 57
Re: Meetings / Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.niltc, Jonathan Dallas writes:
Hi All,

Are you planning anything from the 18th - 21st?  I'm going to be in Holland,
Mich and wanted to see some of the other groups.

Jonathan Dallas
NELUG

Ok, so who all is interested in a multi-club meeting?

I'm in.

Guessing at locations that would be about half way between the MichLUG
membership and the NILTC membership, I would say Saint Joseph (49085) or
Michigan City (46360) seems good.  Is there another location that would be
better for everyone?

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/