 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 59 (-5)
  Re: Meetings / Events

(...) Since there doesn't seem to be an overwhelming interest and family plans seem to crop up on Easter weekend; I will have to cancel my participation in any event may or may not happen. -Jason (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meetings / Events

I should be able to get my tail over to a meeting in Mich City, or St. Joe also. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meetings / Events

(...) Ok, so who all is interested in a multi-club meeting? I'm in. Guessing at locations that would be about half way between the MichLUG membership and the NILTC membership, I would say Saint Joseph (49085) or Michigan City (46360) seems good. Is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Going to be in town

(...) Jonathan, I know MichLUG doesn't have any plans for that particular weekend. We have a meeting this Saturday, so there might be enough time in between for people to be making another trip. I noticed that you posted to NILTC as well. Perhaps (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: Meetings / Events

I will forward this to the club's e-mail list. ondrew (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact