 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 31
Re: NILTC first show a success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:48:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
http://www.houseofwacks.org/LEGO/High_Wheeler_3-02/
http://www.houseofwacks.org/LEGO/High_Wheeler_3-03/

OMG! Picture 30... I was ROFLMAO... the nuns are walking slowly down the street.

Nun1: "Hey sister, soul sister!"
Nun2: "Go sister, go sister,"
<motorcyclists appear and snatch Nun1's purse>
Nun3: "Hey sister! Go! Sister!"
Nun2: "Better get that dough, sister!"

That is a hilarious picture. I love the minidress girl too (a few pictures
later)... someone's got a very creative imagination over there!

The show looks awesome, I wouldn't mind seeing a few pictures of the entire
layout, but I guess you didn't take any..?

Sounds like you did a great job. Good luck with future shows!

-Shiri