 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / *24 (-10)
  Re: preview of my NILTC modules

(...) Looks great. I especially like the tan building with brown windows and trim. Or at least it looks brown, it might be black. The far right building in this picture: (URL) Also, That's some intricate detailing in the top of the Rhyeswith (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.town)

  Re: preview of my NILTC modules

(...) Rocks. Nice crowded buildings with a juxtaposition of different styles, and plenty ornate too! Thanks for sharing. (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.town)

  Re: preview of my NILTC modules

About the "Milwaukee Color", I've always seen similarities between Milwaukee and my other waterfront town built mostly in the 19th century, Troy. The stuff on top of your buildings reminds me of "Subterfugitives"' highway, too. Wonder why... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.town)

  preview of my NILTC modules

hey all, I am nearly completed with my modules, and someone (Tim or Ondrew) asked to see what's on the newest middle module, so here are some shots of the buildings: (URL) middle module features a bank, an apartment complex, and my personal (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.town)

  NILTC at High Wheeler '02

Hello! The Northern Illinois Lego Train Club proudly announces our first public display at the High Wheeler 2002 train show in Palatine Illinois. The show will be open to the public on Saturday and Sunday, March 2 and 3 at 9:00 AM and close at 5:00 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: Who all is coming to the meet?

(...) that would be good! I would love to have some idea who's coming. for the headcount: I'll be there... probably ;) cheers! Joel K ___...___ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Who all is coming to the meet?

Can we get a public headcount of who is coming to the meeting? I'm coming, and bringing Brandon Grifford and Ondrew Hartigan, possibly a third person as well. See you all there! -Tim (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL/NILTC meet; December 15th, 2001

Reminder to everyone! Meeting at Joel Kuester's next Saturday in Milwaukee. See quoted message below. See you all there!! -Tim "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gn0Js2.9yC@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) planned (...) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.people)

  Milwaukee AFOL/NILTC meet; December 15th, 2001

Hello again, After the last local meet, (URL) discussed the best time for another one, and nearly everyone agreed that mid December was the best time. Since there is a monthly NILTC meet planned about the same time, we thought it best to combine the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.people)

  Re: My first ever Train MOC... be gentle!?

(...) Hello, I just wanted to say that I took your advice last night and rebuilt the engine with an equal amount of orange and black. I am really glad you suggested this, because it not only looks better color-wise, but it is more accurate (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact