 Trains / Train Organizations / NCLTC / 25
Re: LEGO & NCLTC @ Lulu Tech Circus in Raleigh, NC 9/27-9/29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:29:02 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:...
Next weekend (9/27-9/29) the Lulu Tech Circus is being held at the Jim
Graham Building on the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, North Carolina.

http://www.techcircus.com/raleigh2002/index.php

LEGO is a sponsor and will have three exhibits at the Tech Circus. The
LEGO's Brand Retail exhibit will feature MindStorms and Spybotics. • Several
NCLUG/NCLTC members will be helping LEGO in their booth manning the
MindStorms Mayhem activity.  In addition to helping man the booth, LEGO • has
also allowed NCLTC to display a small train layout in their booth.

If you are looking for something to do next weekend in the Raleigh area, • the
Tech Circus looks like fun and kids under 12 are free!  Stop by and say
hello!

Mike

I took a few pictures of the LEGO booth and our small layout at the LuLu
Tech Circus yesterday.