 Trains / Train Organizations / 932
  Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida

LEGO Fans, Here are some pictures of the GFLTC at the Great American Train Show from last December 16 and 17 in Tampa, Florida. KK's Brickshelf Gallery: (URL) Brickshelf Gallery: (URL) pictures to come... Robin W. Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida

(...) I loved the ZNAP bridges, and the Ninja theemed Castle set-up mixed in with it all. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the views of my employer...) BRICKFEST 2001 IS (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida

Thanks for the kind words on the Ninja themed castle. I was actually going for a segment of The Great Wall of China with the Qin Chinese defending against the invasion by the XiongNu nomads. Thought I recognize your name from "the Temple of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl)