 Trains / Train Organizations / 932
931  |  933
Subject:
Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:42:19 GMT

LEGO Fans,

Here are some pictures of the GFLTC at the Great American Train Show
from last December 16 and 17 in Tampa, Florida.

KK's Brickshelf Gallery:

Scott's Brickshelf Gallery:

More pictures to come...

Robin W.