 Trains / Train Organizations / 909 (-5)
  SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) Well the deadline (to commit) is tomorrow, and with it being the largest model train show in Canada, if felt strongly enough that there should be a LEGO presence there that I have committed myself to attending and putting on a display on my (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: lee tuckers steam engine

(...) I'm actually not sure if Lee reads lugnet or not... and I don't have his email. Sorry... However, you might be interested that Lee isn't a purist - his models do use modified/mutilated bricks... Still very cool though :) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  lee tuckers steam engine

Hello, I know this is old news to most of you but while surffing peeron.com I came across lee tuckers steam engine. Now, i wanted to do something like that but I need Lee's help on a part in the engine. I hate to harvest mail so i am posting this (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Thanks for all the input this past week

(...) I don't think they grasped the what I was talking about with 6 vs. 8. I try to make is simple, but I think the whole "stud measuring" system was still sinking in. A few of them shook their heads as if they understood, but I don't think they (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Thanks for all the input this past week

(...) You did a good job with the local NMRA, traditionally they were stubborn types who would only be interested if you spoke in terms of 'HO,N,ect.'Kudos to you...-Harvey (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact