 Trains / Train Organizations / 904 (-5)
  Re: Thanks for all the input this past week

(...) But where did they side in the 6 vs 8 wide debate????? lol (...) Glad it went well. Thanks for plowing ground into new and exciting NMRA territory! -John (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Thanks for all the input this past week

I just wanted to thank everyone who offered input on my LEGO train presentation to the local NMRA division here in Atlanta. The meeting went real well, everyone had lots of good questions and seemed very interested. After the presentaion I had a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  GFLTC at the Great American Train Show - Tampa, Florida

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a display at the Great American Train Show December 16 and 17, 2000 in Tampa, Florida. See you at the show or check out the pictures next week... Robin W. Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl) !

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

(...) Try printing it as a "negative" and applying it to white bricks. In other words - if your want white letters on a black background print the black background and let the white brick show through the clear letters. Brian (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

In lugnet.trains.org, John R. Clark writes: <snip> (...) Well only 2 of us used non-standard LEGO stickers. One was me and the other was Tom Duggan, he did the U-Haul. I did the NELUG boxcar and the Construction Site boxcar. All I used was Clear (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact