 Trains / Train Organizations / 900
  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

In lugnet.trains.org, John R. Clark writes: <snip> (...) Well only 2 of us used non-standard LEGO stickers. One was me and the other was Tom Duggan, he did the U-Haul. I did the NELUG boxcar and the Construction Site boxcar. All I used was Clear (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

(...) Try printing it as a "negative" and applying it to white bricks. In other words - if your want white letters on a black background print the black background and let the white brick show through the clear letters. Brian (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)