 Trains / Train Organizations / 668
Re: NGLTC invited to display at Atlanta History Center Holiday show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:32:14 GMT

Well I don't have a problem with that, they are more than welcome.

----
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:000401c01443$8979d040$377aca89@wv.mentorg.com...
Sounds like a good event to collect the ambassador cars for!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of James J. Trobaugh
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 12:01 PM
To: lugnet.announce@lugnet.com; lugnet.trains.org@lugnet.com
Subject: NGLTC invited to display at Atlanta History Center Holiday show

The Atlanta History Center (http://www.atlantahistorycenter.com) has invited
the NGLTC to participate in their 2000 Holiday Candle Light Show. This
year's
theme is  "Toys & Trains". There will be a private showing on November 29
open
to private contributors of the center and on December 2 the tour will be
open
to the public.

If you'd like to join us at the show let me know, and remember when building
for the show, think Christmas and/or Atlanta landmarks. More information
will
follow as the show draws closer.

jt

-----