 Trains / Train Organizations / 667
Re: PNLTC G2K Video for LTCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:13:17 GMT

  There has been a bit of confusion, so let me clear up a point;

    I'm from the (S.F.) Bay Area LEGO Train Club...

  I was a guest at the PNLTC G2K event, taking some pictures
and shooting some video between all of the fun and trains.

  But (here's the important bit) *I* don't have any of the
ambasador cars, and I'm not up in the Seattle or Portland
areas. (So, I can't slip your car(s) and the tape into the
same box. Sorry.) So, it follows that I don't already have
a mailing address for anyone, and I'll need one to mail
a tape to you...

  I'm sure PNLTC folks are working to sort out all of the
cars, track, and etc. If you need your cars soon, please
consider contacting (maybe) Rick Clark at the PNLTC club.
Dan Parker or Thomas Rafert may also be able to point you
at the right person...

   Regards,

      -Z-    http://www.baylug.org/bayltc/  http://www.bayltc.org/