 Trains / Train Organizations / 664
    PNLTC G2K Video for LTCs... —David K. Z. Harris
    Hi again, folks. I posted before, but it was a sub-thread to another message, and I've lost track of the replies. I've put together a 2-hour video of random stuff during the G2K event, including the longest track run, and most of the longest train, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

        Re: PNLTC G2K Video for LTCs... —David K. Z. Harris
    There has been a bit of confusion, so let me clear up a point; I'm from the (S.F.) Bay Area LEGO Train Club... I was a guest at the PNLTC G2K event, taking some pictures and shooting some video between all of the fun and trains. But (here's the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)