 Trains / Train Organizations / 664 (-10)
  PNLTC G2K Video for LTCs...

Hi again, folks. I posted before, but it was a sub-thread to another message, and I've lost track of the replies. I've put together a 2-hour video of random stuff during the G2K event, including the longest track run, and most of the longest train, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What happened to the ambassador cars?

Yes, we had all the ambassador cars there, some a little later than others, but we did have all of them there. Thank you very much to all who sent them, it looked great to have all those cars together. Sorry we haven't got many pictures up but it (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened to the ambassador cars?

Today I couldn't make it to the PNLTC display until after it was already being taken down, but I finally saw the various ambassador cars. You'll find pictures of the majority of them in the "August20"th folder at (URL) (as well as many other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened to the ambassador cars?

According to the 'tracking' software at www.ups.com, they were delivered on Thursday. That's all the info I can give you! JohnG, GMLTC (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

  What happened to the ambassador cars?

Hi all, I have been looking at the great picture of the PNLTC G2K Event by David Schilling on BrickShelf.com ((URL) They are cool and packed with MOC’s, but I don’t see any of the ambassador boxcars from the Kidvention. You know the ones GMLTC had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

Today my son and I went to see the PNLTC Track being setup. I've been taking pictures on and off, and have just uploaded them to (URL) people who are interested in seeing a little more detail of what is going on. -- David Schilling (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or)

  NALUG announces Lego train show in Edmonton, Alberta

Northern Alberta Lego Users Group is pleased to announce our first public Lego show. We will have a Lego train layout at the Greater Edmonton Train Show (GETS), organized by the Edmonton Mainline Model Railroad Fellowship. You will find us among (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

The Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club presents a Guinness world record LEGO train track display at the Center House in Seattle Washington. The show is open to the public on Friday and Saturday, August 18 and 19, from 10am to 8pm, and on Sunday from (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or) !

  Re: NCLUG's First Exhibit

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fz9F8J.A7L@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) able (...) Present were myself and my son Travis, Jimmy Beerman, and a former co-worker of mine, Chris Suich and his son. Cary (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NCLUG's First Exhibit

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Fz24J8.61r@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) 15 (...) seen (...) that (...) and (...) configuration. (...) caboose (...) probably (...) Thanks for the pictures and the report Mike. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact