 Trains / Train Organizations / 63
    Re: Dealing with GATS? —Robin Werner
    Not bad third place, must of been a cool layout. Will NGLTC enter the next Atlanta Show in Nov. 99? I was thinking about coming up to see the show. Thank you for you time... Robin W. P.S. Do you guys have a working web page yet? I would love to see (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Dealing with GATS? —Kirk Houser
   (...) yes - we are planning to attend the GATS in November and there is another show in October. I don't have our website address handy - there is a link on the PacNW web site. Bad news - we don't have any pictures up. Kirk Houser (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains.org)