 Trains / Train Organizations / 63
Re: Dealing with GATS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 02:15:35 GMT

Not bad third place, must of been a cool layout.
Will NGLTC enter the next Atlanta Show in Nov. 99?
I was thinking about coming up to see the show.

Thank you for you time...
Robin W.

P.S. Do you guys have a working web page yet?
I would love to see your train layouts.

In lugnet.trains.org, Kirk Houser writes:

Last November, we (North Georgia Lego Train Club) entered in the Atlanta
GATS - I'm not sure if there were two catagories or not.  There were
only 4 clubs (maybe 5) with layouts and we were shocked when we
discovered we won third place!

--

Kirk Houser
kirk-unit@geocities.com