 Trains / Train Organizations / 581
  Re: Display your train layouts at Greenberg shows!

(...) Wow thanks for the invite!!! Maybe now I can convince some NELUG'ers ( (URL) to try some train. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Display your train layouts at Greenberg shows!

(...) see (...) Nashville, (...) Please (...) Novi, huh? Hmmm.... I guess I can try to get my trains together, or maybe build something for once. I am rather busy with Sanburn Systems lately, say the last 8 months. When is the Novi, Michigan one (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)