 Trains / Train Organizations / 581
Re: Display your train layouts at Greenberg shows!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Carol Dix writes:
We would like to invite Lego enthusiasts to display their layouts at our
shows.  Please check our schedule on the web at www.greenbergshows.com to see
which show fits your location.  We will also be hosting a show in Nashville,
TN and Novi, MI and are hoping to get Lego represented there also.  Please
email me if you are interested.

Wow thanks for the invite!!!  Maybe now I can convince some NELUG'ers (
http://www.nelug.org/ to try some train.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/