 Trains / Train Organizations / 580
  Display your train layouts at Greenberg shows!

We would like to invite Lego enthusiasts to display their layouts at our shows. Please check our schedule on the web at www.greenbergshows.com to see which show fits your location. We will also be hosting a show in Nashville, TN and Novi, MI and are (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Display your train layouts at Greenberg shows!

(...) Wow thanks for the invite!!! Maybe now I can convince some NELUG'ers ( (URL) to try some train. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Display your train layouts at Greenberg shows!

(...) see (...) Nashville, (...) Please (...) Novi, huh? Hmmm.... I guess I can try to get my trains together, or maybe build something for once. I am rather busy with Sanburn Systems lately, say the last 8 months. When is the Novi, Michigan one (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)