 Trains / Train Organizations / 541
Re: Controller speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 19:16:11 GMT

James,

I don't know if it would be that simple since the voltage coming in is 9-12AC
and then converted over to 9V DC.

And the solution I used didn't cost me any money, and I always like those kind
of solutions. ;)

jt

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:

This worked real well, fortunately no kids figured out to remove the pegs.
The did make the control a bit stiff to turn though, so I'm going to do some
more work to it so that little hands can turn it easier.

Just go out and get a 6V wall wart, or a variable wall wart (from Radio • Shack),
then run it at a apropriate setting...if the voltage input is limited, then • the
output will be too...

James P