 Trains / Train Organizations / 40
  NMRA Convention Accomodations

I'm seriously considering making the trip but I'm not sure what day(s) would be the best to attend. If I can't get a reasonable price on a NW flight I'd probably drive up to NW Chicago after work on Thursday and then the rest of the trip Friday, or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NMRA Convention Accomodations

(...) Are many people going to show up? What about a LegoFest or at least a get together? I'm going to go, haven't decided whether it will be Saturday or Sunday yet. (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains.org)