 Trains / Train Organizations / 40
39  |  41
Subject:
NMRA Convention Accomodations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 03:27:02 GMT

I'm seriously considering making the trip but I'm not sure what day(s) would be
the best to attend.  If I can't get a reasonable price on a NW flight I'd
probably drive up to NW Chicago after work on Thursday and then the rest of the
trip Friday, or more likely take off at lunch on Friday and drive it all at
once.  It's about 14 hours (800 miles) from Columbus, OH (I've made the trip
almost every year of my life).  I may end up staying with relatives in Apple
Valley, but I'd also be interested in advice on other places to stay.

The 75% Norwegian with deep Minnesota roots who's stuck in Ohio ;-)

-Mike Ulring