 Trains / Train Organizations / 350
349  |  351
Subject:
NGLTC reminder for this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 01:06:45 GMT

I just wanted to drop a reminder once again that the North Georgia LEGO
Train Club will be presenting at the NMRA Piedmont Division Show this
weekend (March 11th & 12th). This will be our first appearance at a
Nation Model Railroading Association show, so it should be very
interesting to see what kind of reaction we receive.

Plus to those who have sent me emails in the past stating an interest in
the club and wanted to know more about what we do, this would be an
excellent opportunity to see first hand. I try to send email directly to
each of you, but this post is just encase I didn't have a current email
address for anyone, and to encourage other "train heads" in the area to
come join us.

If you are interested in coming out to the show, please do it should be
fun. You can get more information about the show at:
http://www.piedmont-div.org/00show.htm

For more information about the NGLTC go to: http://www.ngltc.org

Hope to see you there,

jt