 Trains / Train Organizations / 348
Re: GFLTC at GATS (South Florida)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner writes:
Hi all,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a display at the Great American
Train Show, March 11 and 12 in Fort Myers, Florida. It’s our only south
Florida show this year. It's also a solo outing for me, because the Nick has
family business and Dennis can't get off work.

The new layout is a small 13ft long x 3ft deep (that's all I can fit in my
truck). The layout will feature my new 60in wide x 30in deep city seen with
large train station and a 60in wide x 30in deep railroad yard. This will also
be the first public display of my new Amtrak Superliner train with General
Electric P42-9PH Locomotive (Genesis).

See you at the show...
Robin W.
GFLTC
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/

P.S. For a $1 off coupon and more information see http://www.gats.com
I deffinate wish of good luck from a recently experience GATS exhibitor, (Team
WAMALUG). I wish I had the time to get down there and see what ideas I can
steal, ...err ... borrow from you all. Hope you take lot's of pictures.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****