 Trains / Train Organizations / 2949 (-5)
  ILTCO National Convention 2007: it went to 11!

Wow, was the ILTCO National Convention ever a BLAST this year! It was great to renew friendships that have been forged over the years and to make new ones, and the camaraderie among LEGO trainheads just keeps getting better. For you (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

  Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books

(...) So I hunted a bit this morning. I kinda think you could pull this off here in Minneapolis. It would have to be a smaller setting, but I'm not sure that the Jackson Street Roundhouse would have enough space to give. Don't / didn't we have some (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books

(...) Thanks! (...) I sent them (URL) HERE>:-) (...) Of course! (...) I think you schmoozed her too long-- it seemed to have affected her reporting. Or was J-1 actually quoted correctly when he said, (URL) "I’ve been playing with Legos since I was (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  TCLTC showing this weekend in La Crosse, Wisconsin

Come and see the TCLTC (and the GMLTC, for that matter) at the 26th Annual La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club Train Show at the La Crosse Center in La Crosse, Wisconsin this weekend (Sat 10-6, Sun 10-4). We will be working out the kinks in our (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 26th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC's 18'x30' ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & train layout. Club member Judy Payne (...) (17 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact