 Trains / Train Organizations / 2933
Re: Trock Trick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   HERE is a video of our final test of our newly designed Thomas modules we set up in our basement. I think we’ll leave them set up this way permanently.

The video is on YouTube and is almost 2 minutes long and about a 10 MB file size.

See if you can figure out the “Trock Trick”:-)

JOHN

Nicely done! I like the direction that you’re taking the layout--more interesting automation and stuff!

Dave K