 Trains / Train Organizations / 2909 (-5)
  Re: From the TCLTC Proving Grounds....

(...) Hey I really like that. any chance you will be sharing the details (eg code?) on how it all works so we can benefit from all your hard work? jon (18 years ago, 25-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  From the TCLTC Proving Grounds....

(URL) Here> is a video on YouTube showing Ross' preliminary work on adding a third line to our Thomas modules (all being controlled by an RCX). The switches will be hidden; all that will be visible will be the other half of the loop, like (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) Wow, that's really nifty. Can you imagine how cool an entire NMRA 3-D layout model would look? Naturally the next question would be: so when are you going to add some trains? However I suspect I already know the answer: "Ross has been working (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation

Hello Train Heads! I will be heading up the train layout coordination for BrickWorld 2007. I'd like to send a call-out for participation from both clubs and individuals in this display. I understand that this event falls close to the ILTCO NMRA (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) Your wait is over:-) I (URL) pics> by the same name. Ideally, you'd want nice, perpendicular shots of your buildings from the front and sides to create the best effect-- Ross had to use some pretty bad shots to get these, but I think they (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact