 Trains / Train Organizations / 2906
2905  |  2907
Subject:
BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:45:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello Train Heads!

I will be heading up the train layout coordination for BrickWorld 2007.

I’d like to send a call-out for participation from both clubs and individuals in this display.

I understand that this event falls close to the ILTCO NMRA National Train show in Detroit and ask that if you only have the resources to participate in one show, please choose the Detroit show, which I feel is the premiere LEGO Train event in the United States. For those that have the resources or are within driving distance to BrickWorld, please join us!

I will also be heading up the layout coordination at the ILTCO NMRA show so I hope that we can use BrickWorld as a Detroit test run. Those clubs that can participate in both shows should organize their BrickWorld layout as similar as possible to their NMRA layout.

It looks as if there is already some interest from surrounding area clubs, such as TCLTC and IndyLUG. If you are interested in displaying, please contact me at jedspurg@REMOVE.iupui.edu

Once I get a general idea of those interested, we will begin working on a collaborative layout. Not all clubs have to share main track lines, but I will be positioning layouts adjacent to each other to both form a cohesive look and to fully utilize the space set aside for us.

If you have any questions, let me know!

-Jeramy