 Events / BrickWorld / 18
Re: BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:42:23 GMT

Jeramy & All,

< snip all >

I am interested by this event, and would like to participate both in this and
NMRA in Detroit. Feel free to e-mail me or post on a next step kind of thing.

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
President, Michiana-LTC