 Trains / Train Organizations / 2899 (-5)
  TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

I'm not sure how or why, but one day Ross started fiddling around with (URL) SketchUp> and suddenly he's rendering all of the iterations of the TLCTC layout. Apparently you can stretch pics across the 3D blank spaces, and you can get some cool (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  New TCLTC Web Site: LUGNET!

The new home of the TCLTC is....LUGNET! That's right; we've pointed our (URL) www.tcltc.org> domain to (URL) our LUGNET NG page> and are using it for our web site. I have seen other LTCs simply provide a link on their NG page to their web site (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX) !!

  Re: LIFE Story on model Railroading includes LEGO pic

(...) Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I don't normally read the 'Life' insert and had to pull it (with the rest of the paper) out of the recyling bin. That's a keeper. Thanks again. -Mike Petrucelli (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: Check Out the Upcoming issue of LIFE Magazine

(...) Hello, James- I started another thread about this (URL) (to include the NG .mediawatch). Schleim on! JOHN (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Check Out the Upcoming issue of LIFE Magazine

(...) My dad got called me this morning. In today's (Friday, Dec. 1, 2006) Kansas City Star newspaper there is a LIFE magazine insert which feature an article about the NMRA LEGO Train Club show. Ross' name is given. I don't know all the details, (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact