 Trains / Train Organizations / 2864 (-10)
  [Press Release] BayLTC in Pleasanton

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at "Transportation in the Valley" at the Museum on (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: The perfect power strip...

(...) While on the subject of power suppies. It's been mentioned in the past by others, but I recomend swapping in a slightly beefier transformer to run your trains. The LEGO train power controller can output upto 1 amp, but most of the wallwarts (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  The perfect power strip...

OK, for those of us that have club layouts I am sure we have power strip issues. NELUG runs 3-4 trains plus we have an ammusement park that uses another 5-6 power supplies and then an additional 3-4 for other automation on our layout. I am sure most (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Just An Idea

(...) Bad idea. Hang on.... (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Just An Idea

(URL) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: FINAL Spamcake Diner™ Iteration (Dark Red:-d)

(...) Excellent. Dark red is such a wonderful color! Have you considered a plate layer of dark red underneath the yellow roof? Kind of sandwiching the yellow part between dark red? (...) I am disappointed in myself. I usually keep relatively (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  FINAL Spamcake Diner™ Iteration (Dark Red:-d)

(URL) Yup. I finally did it. This is the second modification of the TCLTC's version of (URL) Tom McDonald's Spamcake Diner™>. Thanks again to Tom for sharing his inspirational vision with all of us:-) The first change was going to pink for the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Call for a Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2006

(URL) Call for a Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2006 It is time to start planning for one of the next great Train/Town display at BrickFest™. This will be a great way to show your 9v electric train pride and help save our way of model (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) Wow! Very cool & fun! The landscaping looks great! And, great job Ross, on the sound card and getting it all to work. Great idea and great presentation! Jonathan "I don't think the heavy stuff is going to come down for a while, sir" (18 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: "Caddyshack" Animatronics On TCLTC Layout

(...) So, when are you getting your spacebar fixed? (URL) Legoswami (18 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact