 Trains / Train Organizations / 2819
  GMLTC website appears to be Offline??

(URL) site appears to be offline. Currently pointing to ....I dunno what. It's not too evil, at least, whatever it is pointing to now. Just someone trying to re-sell the domain is my guess. I did not stay to investigate. Any friendly links to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC website appears to be Offline??

(...) "OneMadOgre" is a moniker for club member John Kelly (J-3), so I'm not too worried. The GMLTC isn't too good at promoting ourselves, we're having too much fun building and displaying to worry about that stuff. We're currently working on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains.org)