 Trains / Train Organizations / 2819
2818  |  2820
Subject:
GMLTC website appears to be Offline??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 06:14:19 GMT

http://www.gmltc.org

This site appears to be offline.  Currently pointing to ....I dunno what.  It's
not too evil, at least, whatever it is pointing to now.  Just someone trying to
re-sell the domain is my guess.  I did not stay to investigate.

Any friendly links to gmltc.org are now broken, such as on ILTCO.org and other
club websites.

____