 Trains / Train Organizations / 2818
Re: ILTCO 2006-2007 Officer Elections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:46:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Here are the ILTCO 2006-2007 Officer Election results:

- Steve Barile - President
- Mike Walsh - Senior Officer
- James Trobaugh, Robin Werner and Larry Pieniazek - Officer

This concludes the "ILTCO Officer Election for 2006-2007 term" process.
Thanks to the Assembly reps for your participation. Club members should direct
questions, if any, to their reps.

I'd like to take this bit o' time to thanks you guys for doing a fantastic job
in representing our hobby.

I know it takes considerable effort and time, and, since it's pretty much
volunteer, I thought I'd tell you how much I appreciate it!

Keep up the fantastic work!

Dave K