 Trains / Train Organizations / 2789
  Re: Train Show Layout Size Restrictions??

(...) Our (NALUG) last display was 45' x 25'. It took in excess of 14 hours x 10 people = 140 man hours to set up. And we were pretty close to killing each other by the end. I would suggest either a smaller, more detailed display or one that is (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train Show Setup Issues

(...) Mike- Our experience with setup (and teardown) is all over the place (good, bad, OK). Here's what I've learned over 4 years: The job expands to fill the time allowed (and then some). Normally we have up to 10 hours. A good time for us for a 2 (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)