 Trains / Train Organizations / 2766
  Re: Discussion of Train Table Sizes

(...) I see. I'm surprised though that you only seem to be considering hired vans. Don't ordinary citizens own vans or small trucks in the UK? We transport our tables to shows in the van belonging to one of our members (Bruce Chamberlain) - a late (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Discussion of Train Table Sizes

(...) Plenty of people do own their own vans, but they don't seem to be Lego fans! They are normally full of rubbish/builders tools and dirt as well! You don't get many pickups, only builders really seem to have them. However people carriers (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org)