 Trains / Train Organizations / 2669 (-10)
  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) Hello Michael ! Melbourne > Lego Train Club , Would like to participate in the container swap at the next BrickFest. As far as I know , there will be no members from M>ltc going to the next BrickFest. Here is a list of LTC containers that (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) Hey JT. If a club you have traded with before is not creating new graphics for this swap, but want to have a container with your new graphics, would you be willing to supply them with just stickers to put on their own container? Russell BayLTC (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) Michael, It's looking like IndyLUG is going to have a nice contingent at BF04. We did the container swap last year and will be participating again this year. So count us in for containers and stickers (for the 8 wides and overseas (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

Hi the Brisbane Lego Train Group (Brisbane, Australia) would like to participate in the upcoming container swap, we currently hold nil containers. As we are an overseas club from the brisckfest i would send to you stickers. Also we would like to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(...) I’m sorry to here this but I completely understand. NILTC also decided not to do our local Thomas event this year for the very same reason. Dust [1] was a huge problem last year and with even proposing alternative locations and also offering (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) rtl Toronto has the following containers: BALTC FGLTC GFLTC GBLTC GtwLUG IndyLUG LCLTC LUCNY MSLTC MichLTC NCLTC SPLTC WAMALTC Jeff VW (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) <snip> (...) rtlToronto will be participating, The current list should be accurate but I will check tonight... Jeff VW (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be participating in the swap this year. The NGLTC will be putting together an new graphic design for the NGLTC BrickFest 2004 container swap, so if any clubs that we have swapped with in the past (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) LOWLUG would like to trade with every other club participating. We have 0 containers so far, although we expect to trade with the FGLTC during 1000Steineland 2004 already. Please sign us on as well. LOWLUG website : (URL) be in DC all 3 days (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

I am hoping that our club, ParLUGment, will be able to participate in the container swap. There are a couple of our members planning to attend, and I am trying to organize the creation of the containers, now that we've finally decided on a logo for (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact