 Trains / Train Organizations / 2658
  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) What are the criteria for groups participating in the swap? I'm trying to get an LTC together in my area and think that this would be a great way to kick it off, but we have not yet REALLY gotten it together. Any thoughts? I doubt that making (...) (12 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) Okay, so we got a little impatient and ordered the parts to make a fair number of containers for our LTC. So count me and my group in - for now you can call us SHLTC ("Spider High" LTC), for a school nick-name where most members attend. (We (...) (12 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains.org)