 Trains / Train Organizations / 2609 (-10)
  NovaLUG to display in New Minas, Nova Scotia, March 20th

Greetings all, NovaLUG will participating in the Kings county Hobby Show at County Fair Mall in New Minas, Nova Scotia, tomorrow, March 20th. The show is from 9 am until 3 pm, free admission. New Minas is near the start of the Annapolis Valley, just (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) That's pretty amazing. I was looking at the LeVeque Tower on Brickshelf yesterday and wondered who was responsible for it.. Very nice! (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: LTC Practices and Specs

(...) Well, fyi, the GMLTC doesn't really follow any of these types of layout organization. We would be something more like "layout modularity", since our layout is designed so that structure, themes, look & feel - all flow from one module onto the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

Last weekend, COLTC displayed at the Greenberg Toy, Train, and Hobby show, in Columbus, Ohio. We had one of our largest displays to date in our young life (we just turned 1 year old). We had an L-shaped, 30 x 30 foot display, with a total of 4 (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  LTC Practices and Specs

(...) Several months ago, I poked around several LTC Websites looking for information on how the clubs operate, both as organizations and as layout developers. What I found was a dearth of data. Some Websites did have some interesting and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 23rd Annual Model Railroad Show See the the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout featuring many new trains. As (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: looking for comments on website 'version 2'

(...) John-3 says his DNS might be acting flaky. Try the (URL) 'direct route'...> Thanks! J-1 (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: looking for comments on website 'version 2'

(...) My browser times out every time I try to connect to www.gmltc.org. TWS Garrison (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  looking for comments on website 'version 2'

So, I'm using my "free time" (aka: unemployment) to do a redesign of the gmltc website. Any comments and/or advice? (URL) check it out here>, and let me know what you think. Most of the 'gallery' links don't work, John-3 and I need to sit down and (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  NGLTC NMRA Piedmont Division show pictures

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) participated in the local NMRA Piedmont Division train show in Cobb County Georgia. This is the 4th year we have been invited to show at this event. It is a much smaller event than we (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact