 Trains / Train Organizations / 2560
  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

Larry, should the container swap go ahead, how many containers would each group need to send in? Aaron BUGS - (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) That depends on how many other clubs are in, and whether it's a new or old group... See my answer to Teunis, I believe it was... (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) To Aaron , M>ltc, was looking at making about 30 containers. It would be good to have 2 (or more ??) Australian LTC involved in A World wide LTC container swap. To Larry , Should this discussion be changed to Brickfest(TM) PDX 2004 LTC (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)