 Trains / Train Organizations / 2530
Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the November Greenberg show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:41:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote:
Here are some pictures from the November Greenberg show in Atlanta this weekend.
It was a good show, pretty good size crowds and lots of excited kids. Due to the
fact that it was the weekend of Halloween we tried to include a Trick-or-Treat
theme with the houses this show.

Pics at the NGLTC web site:
http://www.ngltc.org/gallery/thumb.asp?Folder=50-greenberg-2003

or at Brickself (once moderated):

Excellent stuff.  I like this one particularly:
Presumably the minute deviations in construction are sufficiently different so
as to avoid having to pay royalties... ;-)

Jason Railton