 Trains / Train Organizations / 2525
Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the November Greenberg show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:53:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote:
Here are some pictures from the November Greenberg show in Atlanta this weekend.
Pics at the NGLTC web site:
http://www.ngltc.org/gallery/thumb.asp?Folder=50-greenberg-2003

or at Brickself (once moderated):

Who built this beauty?