 Trains / Train Organizations / 2469 (-5)
  Re: Question to all the other train clubs / Long answer from FGLTC member no. 1

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach wrote: Hello J1, I am very sorry to read about your not too good experiences on the clubs development. The GMLTC has always been one of the highlights in the train scene and - at least from European view - it has (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Question to all the other train clubs

Our train club is stagnating. Hardly anyone shows up to our building sessions, and productivity has dropped to almost nothing. We've lost direction, we've lost enthusiasm, we've lost committment. Help?! What can our club do to make things fun again? (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Drafting 101 (was: Re: Partout Acitivity Guidelines)

(...) Well as it happens, MichLUG has done this quite a few times and had a blast every time. I have recieved requests in the past on how to do this, and had finally got around to writing something up. (URL) This is by no means the be-all, end-all (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  COLTC Cleveland Road Show Report

The inaugural show of the Central Ohio Lego Train Club / Lego Builders Group (Coltc) took place during the Lego Road Show, in Cleveland. The location was nice, in the back of the Great Lakes Science Center, with a view of the lake and the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

"John Morgan" <trees@utk.edu> wrote in message news:HJ7s83.1rxn@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Thanks! (...) well (...) trains (...) site (...) some (...) so (...) I don't know if padding would have helped, it might have. (URL) camera sits (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact