 Trains / Train Organizations / 2459 (-10)
  Re: NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

(...) snip (...) Congratulations to all the participating NCLTC members! Mike, thank you for crafting such a detailed report. Nothing can ever take the place of being there, but your descriptions along with the pictures in the links you provided are (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

(...) ... (...) ... Mike, this was an excellent writeup. One more note about Tom from Tom's Train Station: Tom now carries LEGO at his store (got his first shipment on Friday), and brought seven each of the new trains to sell at his GATS booth on (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

This past weekend NCLTC had our layout on display at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is the third GATS show we have done and while our layout has always been popular, we have never won the competition. Much to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug) !!

  Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: 2003 LTC Container swap)

(...) Hmm, the only thing that I can point to that has caused them to look at my LEGO was transporting 12v transformers (which have a huge block of metal). On the other hand, I have not packed unbuilt bricks. I think anything large and dense will (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Final NGLTC open house (closing down the clubhouse)

This Sunday (August 3rd) will be the final public display at the Discover Mills "clubhouse". This is your last chance to come and visit the NGLTC at the Discover Mills Mall. The display will be open from noon till around 4pm. We will be moving out (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  NCLTC to display at South Hills Mall March 1st and 2nd in Raleigh, NC

This weekend, August 2nd and 3rd, the North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) will have our layout on display at the Great American Train Show at the Raleigh Civic and Convention Center in Raleigh, North Carolina. The show is open from 10 AM until (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: DCC at BrickFest

I've gotten a copy of Mark's first presentation (he's still working on the advanced topics one) and it's just superb. It would really be a shame if I were the one that gave it, instead of someone that's had lots of time to play with LDCC. So far (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) Just a quick FYI from the GMLTC: I'll be bringing containers to trade, but since we are an 8-wide club (in fact I think we were the *first* 8-wide club), we would be perfectly happy receiving stickers in return. Thanks, and see you in a couple (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) What! No WAMALTC? I you have to be kidding, it's in their house:) And there is a lot of other clubs missing too... Wake up guys, Robin W GFLTC (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  BF 2003 Container Swap

For info on the Brickfest 2003 Container Swap, please see this page: (URL) Rob, for the info. I will make updates as necessary. (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact