 Trains / Train Organizations / 2432
  Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)

(...) Available from LEGO bulk in 3 colors, you only need what, 2-3 bags worth for a full container set. (...) White is not mandatory. I hope INDYLUG chooses to do theirs in gray, for example, as gray and maroon are Monon colors. PS, MichLTC is on (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote: snip> >> (...) I took a look at several different color schemes to match up with the IndyLUG logo (based on the Monon moniker). Using gray for the container crossed my mind but the logo being mostly gray (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)