 Trains / Train Organizations / 2203
Re: Ambassador Cars, 8 wide style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:02:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
Here are some pictures of the GMLTC/TCLTC new ambassador cars-- I think you'll
see why we didn't want you all sending us your containers!

Ya, they'd show how out of proportion your cars are. :-)

These are just some quick shots from the show; I'll post more detailed pics of
the actual cars themselves later (when I take them;-)

Do you have a prototype ref for those blue/red BN heralds? As I understood
it, those are used by the trucking company (subsidiary? not sure) rather
than the railroad, which tended to use white, cascade green or black.

This also was my first foray into the world of sticker production--
I can share my experience if anyone is interested.

Please do! What did you find unusual or difficult about it?